Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Second Observation - November 3, 2011

Upon second observation of my MicroAquarium, a lot had changed.  I saw three different cyclopses along the bottom left side of the aquarium, mostly around Plant A.  Then just scanning the bottom layer where the mud is located I saw five different cyclopses.  In the far right corner of my aquarium, near Plant B, I found three different nematodes.  I also saw one vorticella swiftly flipping in circles all around the bottom layer of the aquarium.  There were also a bunch of tiny paramecium swimming around everywhere.  It seemed like all the action was taking place in the bottom layer of the aquarium and mostly around the right plant, Plant B.  I'm assuming it was where the remainders of the food had collected.   

No comments:

Post a Comment